Wah liao..26/2/2008..mid-term test for Engineering Mathematics IV..Well, first off, very early in the morning went for breakfast at Sirah Cafe. Then straight to the library. Well, not straight cos got ~jalan lurus, jalan belok-belok la la la la la la la la~ (sing according to Bujang Lapok Song). Aaaanyways, went to the library for about an hour or so when it's time for class. Went to class then. Very sleepy in the class. Mind you, not just any very sleepy. It's very very very *to infinity...and beyond!* kind of sleepy. With no notes to refer to or to scratch somethings, it was becoming unbearable. But then, the lecturer was looking straight at me! Nak je aku tanye, "miss, saya ni hensem sangat ke? can't keep your eyes off of me?". But I really realize that she was looking cos I showed the signs that I wanted to sleep in class. Yawning, closing my eyes just for a moment (steal Anil's tagline), and eventually, slept...for a moment of course. Cis, aku mengantuk gile tapi tak boleh tidur. What a bummer. It's all because of roommate B's
passion obsession with anime. Walaupun aku kesian hp die terhempas malam tadi. Sian. Tapi, obsession kills. Your friends that is. Kills your friends. More accurately, me, the roommate cos not enough sleep. I have a very sensitive eyes that reacts to a very dim light and combo-ing with very sensitive ears that reacts to the faintest sound. Though ironically, these super senses only activates when I am sleeping. *haih* Then after class, went to library. Again. First thing I did was....I SLEPT IN THE LIBRARY
like always. After a while, woke up then continued studying. So many things have to read.
the effects of not going to class. While studying, felt so bored. That's when things got a little bit interesting. For me and my friends la. Took out my camera and started to stalk everyone in the library. Though some people beside us think that we took a snap at the girl sitting at their table. Now, I ain't actually a bad person. But when you made
assupmtion on me, I become quite pissed. So here's to those people : "OI BUDAK POMPUAN KAT MEJA KORANG TU TAK LA LAWA MACAM MISS UNIVERSE. TAKDE KEJE AKU NAK SNAP GAMBA DIE. YANG KORANG TU PERASAN APSAL? TAK PUAS ATI KABO LA KAT AKU" *fuh*. How do I know they made the
assumption? That's because, I heard them saying it while looking at me with the corner of their soooo bad eyes. And then the girl responded by wearing the hood of her sweater (konon-konon cover muke
buruk (ops melampau) la tu). Later I put here the pics that we took at the library.
Continuing the story, at 6, went back to my room. Just to find that
my computer crashed..again. ARGGGH. And near test time too. Apparently, the HD can't last any longer. Kept crashing and crashing and crashing and so on. Might have to migrate to a new HD soon. Too bad. Maxtor 160 Gig, sorry for the short time we had together..*sob* And welcome Seagate Barracuda 320 Gig. Bini baru. Huahaha. Ishh...malasnye nak migrate HD. Too much hassle. *haih*
No comments:
Post a Comment