Last week roommate A told me a story about a KFC being robbed in Kelantan. Yes, KFC the fried chicken fast food outlet. Then just now, my parents came to visit. Well, actually not visit la cos they wanted to send my lil' sis back to her house in Cyberia. But anyways, we went for dinner at Port Aroma in Seri Kembangan where the ABC is one of the nicest that I have ever tasted. Ok, to make long story short, I told the story to my family. About how the KFC being robbed and all. And then my sis said, "diorang nak rompak apa? rompak ayam?". Then, it hit me. Ya...maybe also during the robbery the robbers felt hungry and of course will see the all the fried chicken inside the "heating place thingy". Imagine, one of them said "Ha..masukke aye tu sekali. Cepak la. Buke, buke, ambo nok ye tu haa. Original resepi. Man, mu nak gapo? Hot and Spicy? haa..cepak cepak. Mu ni lembab sokmo lah. Air tu kasi ye coke tu due beso," Translation: "Put in the fried chickens also. Hurry up. No, no, I want that one. The Original Recipe. Man, what do you want? Hot and Spicy? Ok hurry up. Damn you're slow. And give me two large coke,". (Dialogue is supposed to be a pun about the Kelantanese slang. Anyone offended I apologize). Haha. But seriously, a KFC? Better go rob somewhere with a little more profit. Not that I mean that KFC isn't profitable but, you know what I mean la kan? Emo lifted. Sometimes, it helps to have crazy sisters. Tomorrow, Monday blues will hit.
Looks like that smile of yours can't prevent you from being robbed, Colonel.
Looks like that smile of yours can't prevent you from being robbed, Colonel.

2 comments:
lapar kfc la...adei....baru je shat ni...belanja leh..?
haha..aku student lagi bang :D..ko belanja la aku
Post a Comment