Wohoo. Finally after
two nights three nights of legally (almost) blind, I have acquired a new pair of eyes. Not eyes eyes la, but a pair of new glasses. The damned thing cost me a lot. Not that there are no cheaper ones but for some reason
(my head being big enough), they all made me looked like a retard. Plus, the lens are so small that one might think that they are made only and
ONLY for cute girls.
Notice the cute. Not only I am not a girl, but not cute also
(although on one occasion some cute girls said I am). *ahem* As I was saying, 'cute' makes a man (like me muahaha) looks girlish.
Handsome Just nice is the more likely word for me nyakakaka. Adik, ko jangan jeles lak. Muahaha. And back to the story, looks like I'm gonna have to starve for a while. *sound of stomach rumbling* Or mebbe just have to eat "
Gardenia, sungguh enak dimakan begitu saja". Huhu.
No comments:
Post a Comment