Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Proper Toilet Etiquette

WARNING: THIS POST MAY CONTAIN SOME DESCRIPTION THAT MAY APPEAR TO BE GROSS (OR CAN MAKE YOU FEEL DISGUSTED) FOR SOME PEOPLE!

Today was, like the day before, and before that, a hot day. So, true to the words of my mom (and someone very dear to me), I drank quite a lot of water so not to get dehydrated. After drinking all that H2O (with rutbir flavored cordial, lol), I, being a good student *ahem* went to class. Damn was it hotPhotobucket. The weather that is. Although there were several hot girls *drool* walking around wearing something that I would describe as "baik-tak-payah-pakai-baju" kind of clothesPhotobucket. Again, as a reminder, I ain't no pervert ya. Its just human nature for a normal guy like mePhotobucket. Don't believe me? Look at these eyes then Photobucket. I'm as innocent as a man who drools over some beauty pageant somewhere on this planet. Oooookay, a little sidetracked there. Back to the original story, I went to class. It's amazing what could happen with a big ass chiller plant in your university. The class was damn cold. Not just any cold, it was freezing Photobucket(partly my fault cos I sat directly below the stupid uncovered-vent). Then obviously, yeap, you got it, NATURE CALLED with the 014 operator that it never used. So I have got to go to the toilet then. I am a shy guy (yeap, its the miserable truth for me), so I went for the deepest part of the toilet and not the standing urinating place. The segment's door was not thoroughly closed but was not locked either. I could hear water dripping, but usually, these toilets have leak so I just never bothered to make sure. And I pushed the door just to reveal a ________ guy was pissing *lol*. He even turned to face me much to my horror and disgust. WTF?!! If he's too shy to piss at the standing place, he should have some brain to properly lock the door behind him before pissing. I said "sorry" and even pulled back the door (got one part that can be held...ala you know the part that got blue and red colour). Then I went into the segment next to him. And then while I was *******, this guy finished and came out angry. He kicked/punched EVERY segments' door with some cursing that I don't understand. Terkejut aku. Macam sial. Then after I finished, I washed, and came out. HE WAS STANDING OUTSIDE THE TOILET WITH HIS HANDS CROSSED ON HIS CHEST LOOKING TO THE INSIDE WITH A PISSED OFF FACE. Then he saw me and I was staring back at him. Hoho. This is the part where I am thankful to have a very scary face. The guy looked at me and went away with haste. Haha. Walaupun sedih orang takut muka aku, tapi bersyukur jugak muka garang ni. Orang lain nak buat jahat pun takut. Wakaka. But the morals of the story are :
1) If you hear water drips from a toilet segment, don't push the door even if it is only partly closed.
2) If you're too shy to piss at the standing place, make sure you lock the damned door.
3) My scary face has some use, even if the girls do run away from me.

No comments: