Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Visitors

Last two days have been ummm how should I put it? Happy days (can't find better-non-exaggerating words). At least for me they were. It was because for the past two days (Monday and Tuesday), my old friends came to visit MMU campus Cyberjaya. On Monday was Azrul, who came for the Majlis Kesyukuran MMU. The event turned out to be speeches by The University's President, The former (and beloved) President, The Chansellor, Tun Dr. Siti Hasmah, and The former Prime Minister (and MY IDOL), Tun Dr. Mahathir. But then, the best part of the event was being a able to see my friend again after so long. And yesterday, TWO of them came! Anil and Karthi. My partners in crime back in Melaka when we "borrowed" the national flag for celebration of Independance Day of our country. Waaaai. I so missed Melaka very much. Too bad they only come for a day. Mebbe I "hasut" the new president to move all engineering course to Cyberjaya Campus. Muahaha. *a very evil laugh*

No comments: