Last night was a night out for my friends and I. It was supposed to be a bigger group but something happened between a couple of the guys so they did not come with us. Plus, one guy had a visit from his parents and three other guys never showed up. So, we were left with only me, roommate A and Friend QB (yet another new character, wau :D). Anyways, the plan was supposed to be going out for dinner and then maybe go to the karaoke. But, along the way, it changed to going for karaoke first and then only go for dinner because according to roommate A "kalau perut kenyang nanti tak boleh nyanyi,". And thus, we wound up at the karaoke place in Alamanda Putrajaya (don't remember the name. It's a "kokak" place anyway, so..). And we sang till.....the credits ran out lol.
Roommate A
Roommate A
Duet?
Friend QB solo
Power duet
Solo...Hans Solo LOLWhen we got out of the karaoke place, it was 1130 pm. Alamanda was becoming a deserted place cept for the Carrefour's last minute customers, workers, guards, and people like us who, in the boring time of weekend, go to karaoke. Jangan main-main, got this one uncle, brought his whole family. His wife, his daughter (who was very cute by the way), and his two sons which I think the younger one is still in primary school. Ish ish ish. Orang tua zaman sekarang, ada ke bawa family pergi karaoke lewat malam. Ada anak sekolah rendah pula tu. Pergi la tengok cerita kartun kat panggung wayang, kan lagi seronok. Ah, back to the story. There was noone around so I took the chance to try out the ride thingy for the little kids. Usually when we go there, my nieces would take a ride in them.
Going in
IN YAY!
Trying out the buttons (OH NO! One of the headlights gone dead!)And mind you, I DID NOT GET STUCK IN THAT wohoo! And after that, we went for dinner at this one Kedai Mamak in Precint 9. The HELL?! I got cut-throated last night. Nasi putih tambah ayam = RM5?! He claimed that the chicken was Ayam Bawang Putih. "...............". It looked like a normal fried chicken to me, only, fried with a little gravy, and got a lil' bit of onions. Well, see you never again la mamak. (Maybe it was like my lil' sis said, these restaurants charged a bit extra after midnight -_-" ). Ah well, I ate it and sure hell I'm gonna pay for it. Only like I wrote up there, ain't gonna stop by there again. Then we got back to the hostel. Felt very sleepy and wanted to get the most wanted rest. Surprise! We can't get any sleep anytime soon cos someone was busy playing his H-Game. The HELL?! 3 am still wanna play stupid game aa? Tido la oi! *haih* Life ain't fair.

2 comments:
sedap ke nyanyi tu...piching lari la...!!!
aku nyanyi kurang skit la...tapi yg due orang lain tu mmg pro..best la dengar diorang nyanyi..
Post a Comment