Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Water? No water here...

Wau..Today my class was supposed to be at 8 am. Last night (actually very early in the morning as it was 1 am), I went to my classmate's room for backup plan in case I cannot wake up in the morning, and asked him to sign my attendance for me and asked him to wake me up LOL. Ok ok I admit. I did not go to the 8 am class this morning and he signed for me. I'm sorry, gomennasai Photobucket. But hey, its not like I did it on purpose. It was because my roommate asked me to accompany him to a late night drinking (strictly non-alcohol only..cos alcohol was, is and forever will be forbidden for me...actually, I drank teh tarik lol) between 3 men and a boy (Faiz, jangan marah ye..ops). When we got back it was already late and I, like always, before sleeping, play computer YEAH!. Then I went to sleep. In the morning I woke up early (like always (^_^) haha) and felt my head was very heavy. Not that it is not literally, but, you know la kan. My next class was supposed to be at 10 am. The time was 730 am when I decided to bathe. But still I skipped the 8 am class cos the heavy head thingy. This is the part where it got really interesting. THERE WAS, AND STILL IS, AS I AM WRITING THIS, A WATER SHORTAGE/ SUPPLY DISRUPTION PhotobucketPhotobucket. Muahahaha *evil laugh*. The roommate I was out with (roommate A) got to bathe just in the nick of time. The other one (roommate B) was still sleeping at 920 am saying "kau pergi je la kelas tu dulu, nanti aku tau la datang" when I tried to wake him up. Then I went to class with roommate A leaving roommate B with his "nanti aku tau la datang" attitude. 10 minutes after class has started, roommate B came in with his hair wet and said to roommate A "air kat toilet habis la". Though his hair was wet, just between you and me, I think he did not bathe Photobucket. Hahaha. Ok ok, fast forwarding to 12 pm. The hostel residents were all shocked with the water disruption. Although most of them who were shocked were the chosen few to wake up at...you guessed it, 12 pm!! Padan muka kau orang semua. Aku wangi hari ni kau orang semua...wangi jugak tapi sebab perfume hahaha. Below is the picture from Cyber Tracker's (our hostel's very own torrent tracker) shoutbox in the evening:(You can see my username there, onimusha. Wahaha. Yes MMU Hostelians, I AM ONIMUSHA. THE ONE WHO KNOWS WHO YOU ARE BUT UNKNOWN TO YOU..unless of course you came upon this blog where I'll be a dead meat in a matter of hours) Hahaha. I had a good laugh reading the shoutbox today. Though most of the good laugh came from the statuses of people on MSN and YM:

"yay..seb bek sempat mandi"
"subuh2 dah terkejar ke bilik air mandi. nasib baik sempat"
"alamak air takde. nak mandi cenggano ni?"
"yay. cemua orang bucuk airini"
and the winner
"wah, status semua taruk konon2 sempat mandi sebab nak cover tak mandi..busuk la korang"

Wahahaha..*haih*..now hungry cos all cafeteria closed down due to water disruption. I'M HUNGRY DAMMIT! *lepek on the floor*Photobucket

No comments: