Thursday, February 14, 2008

My lonely post..

Today is 14th February. Around the world, today is commonly known for the celebration of Valentine's Day. Well, me as a Muslim don't really celebrate this day to the max, but for some reason, I felt like wishing this one special girl "Happy Valentine's Day!". Its all because last night when I went to eat (Yes, people. The posts in this blog usually have a connection to each other) at the restaurant with roommate A and friend U (wau, new character :D), his girlfriend (friend U's) came along with us. On the way to the restaurant, friend U and the girlfriend joked around in the car. Ya, it was dangerous, driving and playing around, but, from my view, it was the single cutest thing. How happy they were while changing the radio and actually shocked me when one station was playing a rock music and it came so loud and I felt like "sekeh-ing" both of them and tell them to stop. *fuh* The point is, they were happy. And I bet that they didn't even remember that roommate A and I were at the back sitting and watching. Now, I don't know about roommate A, but I'd say that I was quite jealous. Not evil-feeling-jealous-I-wanna-kill-you-both kind of jealous. Just, jealous. For them to have each other was a very nice thing that can happen to someone (or two). *haih* In the car, I suddenly felt so lonely. Though there was roommate A beside me, I just couldn't help but feeling all alone and empty inside. Hmm. Alamak, teremo pulak. Haha.

Kawaii-chan, last time you doubted me asking that whether I really like you. I couldn't reply to you at that time in fear of losing our friendship. But since you said your MSN have a problem that won't let me appear online to you, then my personal message won't change on yours. As the link to this blog is put there, there is no way you could have stumbled on this page. Then I shall write my answer here as a reminder at myself that I, in all honesty, like you. Very much. I believe that I like you a lot more than your friends-or-best-friends-that-hangs-around-you-each-and-every-single-day do. Even if each and everyone of them combined together, I will still like you more than they do. Lucky for me you cannot see this blog. I know I'm being a coward for writing this behind your back, but at least you won't be hurt by what you do not know. For that reason, let me be the coward. But, if fate so happens to bring you to this page either by accident, coincidence, or even our friends tell you about the existence of this blog, I apologize should you be hurt by this post and I really hope that it will not affect our friendship in any way.

A yellow rose to you for our friendship. Happy Valentine's Day to you.

No comments: