Saturday, 1st March 2008.
At 8 PM I started my drive towards Melaka, the place I longed to visit. Because of the highway was clear that night, I arrived earlier than expected. Took only one hour to drive 160 km away from Cyberjaya. Well, do the math yourself la kan. Hihi. Went makan with Anil and Karthi and another friend (sorry macha, don't remember your name la) at 12 AM. It was funny when the macha friend, who ordered ABC said "wei macha, ais kacang don't have kacang la macha". Well, if you were there and listening to his tone, you would know its funny. At 2 AM, we finished and went back to MMU. I slept at the mosque where there were quite a lot of people who did the same.
Sunday, 2nd March 2008.
Early morning I called up some people to go out and have breakfast. No one replied at first do I drove towards Melaka city (which, according to the MMU guard, is code-named "Melaka". So if you are already in Melaka and someone said "lets go to Melaka," then you will know that they really meant to go to the city center). Halfway, Azrul messaged me. So I turned back and picked him up at his house (which I amazingly remember by the way). Wanted to go roti canai-ing at Bukit Baru (I think) but ended up in Cahaya Dinar instead. While I washed my hands, the sneaky dude payed up for me. Dang, malu la aku orang belanja2 ni. After sending him back to his house, I went for GACC in MMU. It was awesome!! Lots of cos players. Lots of kawaii girls. There was even HARD GAY! woooooo! Well, the event was fun.
It was not until later in the evening that things heat up. For me it was. You see, GACC was the secondary reason I went to Melaka. The primary reason was because of a certain someone. Apparently, someone doesn't want me to have anything to do with her anymore. Although in the end, I found out that she does not agree to that. It was kinda awkward sitting in front of someone that you have a very strong feelings for. And all you can say is stupid questions about your other friends. And to reveal my weak side, was kinda embarrassing. I am weak to girls crying or sad-ing. Even the non-special-can-find-anywhere kind of girls. But this, this girl is someone very special to me. To see her frown and sad like that, it broke my heart and made me sad also. In fact, I was so sad, my fever rose up again, there and then. I wish to never see her sad like that again. EVER.
Then, IF you find this blog (like I mentioned in an earlier post), know that whatever happens, you will always be MY friend. Always and always. Its like Shania Twain's song, Forever and For Always.
Adeh...aku pulak yang emo sekarang..huu~
Ah, lupe lak..Happy Birthday Ayong (03/03)
Dengan Blog Aku Menulis
-
*~Hari ini rasa nak kembali menulis untuk mengisi masa terluang.*
*~~Penulisan adakala menjadi medium untuk seseorang meluahkan perasaan,
melontarkan ide...
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment