While people go for balik kampung, my whole family went for a
Cuti-cuti Malaysia in Port Dickson. And although we
THOUGHT all people balik kampung, they actually had the same idea as us,
Cuti-cuti Malaysia in Port Dickson. So many people, even the eating places were crowded.
Note: There were no McDonalds' and A&W in PD. Well, not that we know of that is. Went looking for them but to no avail. There was KFC and PizzaHut though. Even then, those places too were crowded with people who, after a tiring day at the beach, got hungry. The minus thing about going to the beach is, your skin gets very tanned after quite sometime. Furthermore, you don't even realize when it happens. It just happens. Damn it. I went there with a skin that is already dark. Now I return to Cyberjaya with a skin that is even more tanned than before. $h1T! I even put on my sister's sunblock with
spf 45 before going into the water. And after 30 minutes or so, tadaa, comes out
a darker, more frightening to girls than ever before me. (Picture below is overly exaggerated for the purpose of stressing my point).

Mebbe have to put on sunblock with
spf 100000000000000000 *to infinity and beyond*.*haih*. Should have stayed in the swimming pool only. Well, at least got some plus points going to PD. Got to see (see only) a very cute girl working at the Italian diner(?) there. It's a bummer that I din get to steal a shot of her pic. Well, there's always a next time. And I'm still not satisfied with the absence of McD and A&W in PD.
No comments:
Post a Comment