Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Misfortune? II : The Misfortune Continues

Please refer to the earlier post entitled "Misfortune?". Okay, I repaired the stupid (as always, stupid is the keyword here) network adapter problem. And guess what? ANOTHER problem rose up and said HELLO to me like a b***h. Well, not hello actually but more like FIRE. FIREFOX. That stupid (yeap, again) browser malfuntioned just when I needed it the most. Although the result being that I discovered the new and improved FireFox 3 Beta 2 ™, still, I'm very frustrated with the initial malfunction. And after all are done (so I think), MY FRICKIN' GLASSES BROKE! Dunno how but it just did. I don't really need glasses in the day (cept during lectures, of course) but at night, I can't see people's faces from 5-10 meters without them. Just my luck. To make things bad for me, my friends asked me to join them (actually, nak mintak tunjuk jalan so kena pergi la) for supper. The things I missed. I couldn't see all the Leng Lui's faces though the outline of their sexy bodies (eh, eh, I'm not a pervert ya. Just another normal male habit) can be seen vaguely. Cis. Melepas aku. And mind you, there were a lot of them. And I do mean A LOT. Waaaaaa...cis cis cis..T_T.

No comments: