Monday, July 7, 2008

Today in History

Hehe...
Let me tell you what today's events were.

1) After Multimedia class, at Misri Plaza, I met Adam, who while eating the oh-so-yummy crab balls on a stick (please refrain from having dirty thoughts, thanks), said to me,

"Wah, dah kurus ko sekarang ye,"

..................WAHAHAHA....me? thin? so not the drama (Kim Possible's line)...though it's gotten into me for a moment there...haha, nice one Adam. Have to buy you more crab balls on a stick.....(again, please, thanks).

2) Talked with more girls than ever before. Although it was on official matters of the CCIP, but who cares. Aku pemalu orangnye...so what? buzz off...............

3) While studying for the quiz in library (for the oh-so-famous subject, Nono-I-should-have-dropped-it Science), got a call to a treat by the CCIP committee. It was a perfect meal I tell you. A very tasteless pulut kuning (yellow sticky rice) combo-ing with a very salty beef rendang, and a very tasteless Sarsaparilla drink combo-ing with a very sweet "laddoo". Fuiyo, they really managed to bring out the perfect teamwork between the pulut with the rendang, and the drink with the dessert.

4) A MIRACLE!! Not one, but two, very lovely ladies sat down beside me while I was eating. Not on a chair mind you. It was on the floor, and "duduk bersila" right beside me. ME. The one even a close friend would rather sit with a distance. The one when I sit beside, a girl would change her place of seating far far away. And I tell you, the ladies really are lovely. Bukan main-main punya tau. And they ARE ladies, not girls, or the skank types which if they were, I would have run away. *checking if this time it's a treat from God just before a storm*

5) A DISASTER!! The quiz was, oh-so-easy-but-so-hard-at-the-same-time kinda hard. Should have believed him when he said, "finite quantum well everything will come out". *guess #4 really was a treat before the storm*

And to finish, quote of the day:

"Wah, dah kurus ko sekarang ye,"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Just kidding, haha...

This is the real one:

"Nano science is very advance...*inhale*...to the extent of which...*inhale, again*...certain things...*again, inhale*(OMG, someone get the Professor an inhaler)...that is not possible become possible now"

I purposely didn't copy the notes on the white board just so that I can capture what he was saying. Jahat kan? Guess the last part of his sentence was said after he used an inhaler in his mind. WAKAKA! *inhale*

No comments: