~Just when I thought I was the only one sleeping, I turned around to find, only two people who sat behind me were awake. *not feeling guilty anymore*
~Seriously, when I said "of Narnia", I thought it was only a whisper. Turned out, even the people who were sleeping were laughing at that.
~The Professor should have said "Kronecker Delta" in one breath rather than "Kronecker.....*inhale*...Delta" which gave me the time to said the "of Narnia" part during the inhaling process. (Kronecker of Narnia....get it?..Kronecker --> Chronicle....bah, if you get it you get it lah)
~It was found out that, Prof. Lim cannot really pronounce the word "ortho" for the "orthogonal" and the "orthonormal"...if he tries hard, it will be like this:
"ot...ot...ottho...........*hehe...what else? inhale* gonnal" which was the base for Amin and Nad's laughter.
~Why am I writing about this subject the most? Because THIS IS FUN, WHEEEEEEEE, like walking in a penguin costume ~~~~
~NEW KNOWLEDGE FOR ME~ <---[CLICK THERE]



Don't get me wrong here. The guy is a total genius. An absent minded one maybe, but still, a genius. Tapi, the notes on the whiteboard all scattered around a bit here and there. How to understand la? The video of lecture time cannot be uploaded.....yet...because of the size and the act of some people in it. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment