Today was a bummer.
Why?
Because today is Saturday and I did not go home for this weekend. And and and, on Saturdays, the HB2 food shops are all closed. So, I have to walk all the way from 5th floor of this fricking-no-elevator hostel, to HB3 (exaggerating LOL) to buy food.
I ordered "nasi padprik ayam" at the food shop in HB3. And, while waiting for it, I went to the convenience (as if) store just oh-so-near from the food shop. And when I wanted to pay, I had to wait for this one female student who, suddenly had the mind to add another thing to buy. So her things are already on the counter and I had to wait while she leisurely chose her other things (which turned out to be a packet of breath mints....only a packet...not even packetsss...she had to take her sweet time choosing it). Ah, ya, for those of you who would say "why didn't you pay first?", it's because the shop lady scanned her first few things already. And this shop, EVERY THINGS has to be scanned, even a packet of sweets. So, there.
And then, a staff came in bringing his daughter along. He picked up his things so fast, that when it was my turn to pay (finally), he was already beside me wanting to pay also. And his daughter took a bar of chocolate (or was it two?) and was very eager to open it (them?). So when I wanted to pay, she was standing just next to me, looking up (from just a little bit higher than my knee level) and said:
"wah, besarnye...gemuk,"
LOL WTF
Usually, kids are very comfortable with me. It's true (the ones thinking of me as "muka jahat, garang, unfriendly" are the grown up girls...usually in their 17~20's). So, it was kinda not a surprise she would say something to me. But I didn't expect THAT! The father was like "OMG, what are you saying?". Nasib baik aku suka budak kecil (except for the extremely shitty and bratty ones) dan ada 3 bratty little girls at home, so taklah terasa sangat. But still....
And then, when I got back to the food shop, I found out that I'm paying RM3.80 for a very cheapskate cooking. It was so little, my mom would say "tak jadi taik gigi pun,". So cheapskate this new shop. I was thinking, maybe the shop keeper heard what the little girl said to me. LOL.
So, I had to just take it and go back to my room. Which was (is) on the fifth floor of this fricking-no-elevator hostel........
Maybe I have to go on a diet like everybody else?.....YA, AS IF......Again, friends, I would like to remind you that, I have a big frame, not fat...LOL ;D
Dengan Blog Aku Menulis
-
*~Hari ini rasa nak kembali menulis untuk mengisi masa terluang.*
*~~Penulisan adakala menjadi medium untuk seseorang meluahkan perasaan,
melontarkan ide...
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment