Hellooooooooo.....I'm back again with my whenever-I-want-to-update-I-will-so-you-shaddap update. Hihi...
Let's start from the very beginning. I woke up early today despite of sleeping very late (slept at 4:30AM and woke up at 6:30AM). And I did not sleep after that. As boring as this seems, trust me, in the end later, this event will prove significant. For me at least.
Because of the quiz we would be having later in the evening, I reluctantly went to study at the library (and yes, Gandalf the Grey below had a hand in making me going to the library....two hands actually..."YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"). Then at 11AM I went for the Multimedia class which was taught by Miss Tay who seemed to be much slimmer than she used to be (Okay people, somebody give the link to this page to Miss Tay so that I can get extra marks... (^_^) ...hihi). Haih...everybody seemed to have lost weight these days. First there was Ms. YM, then Ms. E, then Ms. Y, then Ms. NN, then Mr. FM, then then then....even Joshua went for swimming to slim(?) down. Aku je yang stay the same...if not getting bigger.
Aaaaaaaanyways, after Multimedia class I went back to the library to continue studying. Like someone used to say, "so kuai"...eventhough I don't really know what that means. *fast forward*. Then it was 5PM. Waiting outside the class was Magued(?) and Mohammed(?). I told them that we would be having quiz today and Magued's reply was,
"I know. I knew he said last time,"
The confidence he had in his voice was overwhelming that I became shaken and afraid of the quiz so suddenly. Then came the questions. There were 2 questions that were....half half la. Nak kata susah tak la susah sangat. But they weren't that easy either. I think I did better this time than I did the first one. I HOPE I did better. Please? The funny thing was, Magued left his paper blank. And I was like,
"WTH?"
"What happened?"
He repeated Prof. Lim's words,
"It's either you can do it or you cannot,"
Haha. Where was the confidence he had, had gone to I don't know. Then continuing with the lecture. Today we came into the topic "Lattice Vibration". But not before Prof. Lim did some revision on the topic before. This time he:
1) Left an unfinished equation
2) Made a smiley on the whiteboard
For #2, at first I told Badruz, "kenapa die lukis smiley tu?". But we kept it down so that it won't disrupt the class. Then one dude (aiyoh, have to learn your names la people) went and ask, "sir, why is there a smiley on the whiteboard?". All were laughing like hell. And the professor said, "wah, very nice imagination,". Haha. Maybe I should've said it out loud after all.
Then in the "Lattice Vibration" part of the lecture, we came across this Bose-Einstein, Fermi-Dirac and Maxwell-Boltzmann equations. I spaced out a bit just to came back down to earth in time to hear Prof. Lim said, "they are different people. I think Bose is an Indian and Boltzmann is German,". The class was laughing, again. And eventhough I had very little understanding as to why they were, I decided to join in the fun. Hehe. Always laughing in the class made it less boring I'd say.
I told Joshua that Bose, Einstein, Fermi, Dirac, Maxwell, and Boltzmann are all guys. And combining guy's name with another guy's sounded so, gay. Which led us to the hypothesis that maybe all scientists of the past were gays. Hihi. And it led to another hypothesis that maybe someone from our class to be a scientist later in life because of suspected gayness. Ah, bukan ko ek, Rompin. Itu suspected gay. Ko confirmed dah memang gay. Kwahaha.
Towards the last 30 minutes of the class, I jested to Badruz because he dozed off even after eating a KOPIKO candy. He said, "tak tahan, panjang sangat lecture. kesan KOPIKO tak tahan lama sangat,". LOL. And as I was focusing, eventually, I also fell victim to the sleep demon. But the worst thing was, the reason I became sober was because I heard a voice slowly getting loud. THE PROFESSOR WAS STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! $h!!!!!!!!t...Kantoi! And this brings the significance of the 2nd paragraph into picture. Never sleep for only 2 hours when you want to have class till 7PM. Habisla aku kene target nanti....T_T
PS: Bonus question....
How many pairs of shoes does Prof. Lim owns? Because including today's pair, I counted 5 pairs. Anyone knows the exact amount, do let me know. Curiosity kills....slowly.
Dengan Blog Aku Menulis
-
*~Hari ini rasa nak kembali menulis untuk mengisi masa terluang.*
*~~Penulisan adakala menjadi medium untuk seseorang meluahkan perasaan,
melontarkan ide...
9 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment