I woke up at 0630 today and after a while, went back to sleep until 0800. Then I played RO for a while until 0915. And after that, *skip* *skip* *skip* fully clothes when suddenly I realized my hand phone was running low on battery. So, while waiting for the charging time, RO again. :D.
Then, at approximately 1017, I left my room for the library. Tak ajak Azam. Mesti die merajuk kalau baca ni. And I waited, and waited (for...), until it was finally 1055, and it was time for class. And when I got into the lecture room, it was bigger than usual. It seemed that the divider of the rooms were opened for the purpose of mid-term tests that we are having. It IS the mid-term time after all. Then, without the help (initially) from Mr. Zack aka Abang Selekeh aka Abang Denggi, Fakhru and I, started to pull the dividers together as to separate the two rooms. *skip* *skip* Class ended and I went back to the library.
It was boring being alone in the library. Then, from afar, I can feel the aura, the air changing, and...Ta-Da!! Cheesecake came walking in with her usual frown, with the usual undescribeable cuteness, and then, sat at the unsual place where I can't have a good view.
Then Amin came in and I had someone to 'teman' me. And then came Yussamir, Firdaus (which we found out was called "Fer" by someone...*grin*), Naim, Prof (I'm not sure the real name, maybe Syafiq), Daud (who made a very indecent joke about *tuuuuuuut*) and Rompin (who went back after we made some fun out of him...kesian Rompin). And after a while, came in Joshua with Candy(?) and sat somewhere near the entrance, bercengkerama di sana. He didn't even noticed me eventhough I purposely walked very near to him. It seemed that today, Mr. Joshua was in a very flirtatious(?) mood. LOL.
It was not until after I came back from my "stalking" that he noticed me. And even that was because I was standing blocking his way to the photocopy room. He got to see Cheesecake and even said ".....*eh bro, what did you say ah? I was distracted lah*...,". Well, he said something about Cheesecake. I don't remember now because when he said that I was looking at her and saw her oh-so-expensive-and-rare smile. Again. *skip* *skip* I got so close to her but couldn't even say a simple "Hi". *skip* *skip*. It's time for, NANOSCIENCE!!
"I'm a man of my word okay?"
We usually hear that line just before he gave us the oh-my-god-it's-that quiz. The quiz consisted of only 2 questions which question 1 was very answerable. But question 2 was more like memorizing a whole graph. Make that 2 graphs. Luckily, today's quiz was open note's. Lucky eh, Joshua? But I wonder, where was the supposedly snow? You know, as the saying goes, "It will be snowing the day bla bla bla...". *skip* *skip* *skip* Someone mentioned DrNano again. *skip* *skip* *skip* *skip*. EH? REWIND. TO......HELLO KITTY!
Heh heh. Like I said, today, somebody's feeling very flirtatious. >:) . After the event of bercengkerama in the library, he did it in lecture too. Wau. *flirting* *flirting* Hello Kitty eh? Hahaha.
"I'm from Singapore,"
"I'm from Sarawak,"
"This is my father," *looking at the Tuanku Abdul Rahman's picture on the back of an RM10 note*
"That is my uncle,"
"We are relatives,"
WAHAHAHAHA...
I know where you two lives. LOL. None of you are from Singapore neither Sarawak. Haha. Damn nice, seeing someone "mengurat". (damn, I'm so gonna kena for this).
But then, haha, Hello Kitty?
Riddle Diddle my style. Joshua, you shaddap, don't bocor this one.
"End it all and I shall not be the same as I be long ago. Violence, Yelling, Owning, Unsightly"
Beginning, Skip, Ending. Beginnning, Alone, Skipping the same ending, Back to the beginning, Skipping twice to the ending. Skip, Alone, Second's beginnning, Ending. In harshness will be a beginning and an ending. It's beginnning, It's beginning, Now begin.
Ah ya, anyone who solved that can PM me on my MSN.

1 comment:
candy was teaching analog la, then this nano class too boring tat's y i kacau kitty. lol. cream puff cream puff...
Post a Comment