*toing toing* *inhale* *exhale* *waaaaaa* *uhuk uhuk* *brrrrr*
Eh? Dah mule ek? *ahem*
Hihi...today's class was.......ummm......ummmm......as usual? Today was tutorial class. Apparently some students were missing (*hint* Keng Soon, Thanesh, Kirthi...ops). Supposedly, tutorial 2 would be discussed. But, in the usualness of the professor, he made an extra question to help the student *wah so good, so nicee*. Well, it was nice, and good, at least until we couldn't figure out what the answer was. And then, came another quote of the day,
"wahhh....macam ini aaaa,"
"hancurrrrr,"
That was what the professor said. TOTALLY IN MALAY. And he said that towards the chinese guys and one little lady. LOL. They were like, "OMG sir, the malays are over there," while looking at us. We were all laughing like hell. This is the first time ever I heard the professor said something in Bahasa Melayu. I heard he spoke in a chinese language (sorry, I can't differentiate between the languages you have..mandarin, cantonese, hokkien and many more...I ain't Russel Peters..LOL) before. Don't get me wrong here. I think someone that can speak another's language is great (somehow, english speakers are not categorized in this, sorry). Especially if they are girls. If an indian or a chinese girl speaks malay to me, in secret I will be like, "waaa...so cute,". OPS. Not so secret anymore hehe. But limited to MMU students only :).
Okay, continue with the story......Eh alamak, so hungry la...I go eat first...
*eating time*
*burp* Excuse me.
Ei, I was really eating ok? (ayat yang kalau adik aku dengar nanti die tak sudah cerita).
Alright, really continue now. Then he gave us some Bohr equation about the excitons. He asked us to solve the equation which we cannot because it was already solved. Hmmm....do you think age has finally caught up with him? (Later if I got to find the characters' combination I'll put up the equation here)
Dengan Blog Aku Menulis
-
*~Hari ini rasa nak kembali menulis untuk mengisi masa terluang.*
*~~Penulisan adakala menjadi medium untuk seseorang meluahkan perasaan,
melontarkan ide...
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment