Well, it started while we were studying last minute inside the tutorial room when I suddenly said,
"I like Indian food. Curry is very nice,"
Then Kirthi told Thanesh to tell me about an Indian restaurant in Seri Kembangan. We didn't end up going there though. We ended up going to The Walk in Cyberjaya only. It was 4 of us; Joshua, Kirthi, Mohana, and yours truly.
We talked about many things. And Joshua made some really funny you-will-be-rolling-on-the-floor-laughing jokes. One of them was when Kirthi said something about Englishmen have "sharp" nose. The he went and took a tissue and pressed it to his nose until it tore and said,
"See? I have sharp nose too,"
Damn expensive (gile mahal) that joke. Haha.
PS: This post was supposed to be longer. Very much longer. But the draft I made and saved in my external hard disk was accidentally overwritten and replaced with a very stupid RO reminder. Ciss...and I cannot remember what I wrote in the draft, so you get this very short entry for a very interesting dinner. Gomennasai~~
Dengan Blog Aku Menulis
-
*~Hari ini rasa nak kembali menulis untuk mengisi masa terluang.*
*~~Penulisan adakala menjadi medium untuk seseorang meluahkan perasaan,
melontarkan ide...
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment