So, I logged in to my YM (since my MSN has been acting very stoopidly, crashing my computer every time I log in) and looked up my advisor's name in the MMU Cyberjaya's list. Mind you that I was still playing the game and chatting with my friends. And they were asking,
"What date you wan't to pass up your assignment?"
"Today's date is what?"
And some stoopid joke suddenly inserted,
"Date? Who's going on a date?"
"Who? You want to go on a date with me? Dude I'm a guy la,"
"Idiot, like hell I'm going to go on a date with you,"
The word "date" was used many times that it was etched on my mind when something sounded similar WILL BE spelt like "date" also. So, this happened:

Wahaha..dang..
Moral of the story, focus. Like Faiz said to his sister last time,
"Focus, focus, focus,"
KTHXBAI~~

No comments:
Post a Comment