I've always been a fan of the Kamen Rider Series. Although last year's wasn't that great a Kamen Rider show, still I kinda watched it, a bit. And yeah, it's a yearly series which each new year will have a new Kamen Hero for us to watch. Yay.
This year's Kamen Rider is Kamen Rider Kiva. The rider's form is based on vampire. He is the vampire king to be exact. Thus the name "Kiva" from the words KIng VAmpire. Which can also be translated to "Fang" from the Japanese language. Haha. If only my knowledge in studies is like this. And I kinda like the tagline also; "Wake up! Break the chains of destiny." (Wake up!宿命(さだめ)の鎖を解き放て Ueiku appu! Sadame no kusari o tokihanate)
Like I said, I've always been a fan of the series. But it is not until recently that I've been very fond of the series (Kiva). It is because.......Yuria Haga!! She started her role in the series three or four weeks back which was episode 22. I think. And why her? Well, here are her pictures:


Well, if you're a frequent visitor to the Siti Hasmah Digital Library, you'll find someone who looks just like the pictures. But with hair shorter. About a bit shorter than shoulder length. She is....(-_-)" I don't know her name...yet. But in my previous posts, she is.....CheeseCake. Note: the real life CheeseCake is much more cuter than the actress Yuria Haga. This is just so to describe the person. Although it's not really fair to compare people. I'm so bad..
Haha. Actually, the post this time is really about to describe CheeseCake. Although I am a fan of the Kamen Rider Series, I'm not a fanatic-junkie type. HENSHIN! Hiah..dush..dush..take that you fangire (monster)................OPS...hehe..Oh my, look at the time. Dinner. Babai~~

No comments:
Post a Comment