Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Convo Story

I never went for the first two days of MMU Convocation 2008. On the third day,Monday, I went for it because my little sister (the one always described as "my poyo lil' sis") had her convocation on that day. Yeap, she graduated already. Along with the last Fighters 9701 besides me in MMU Cyberjaya, Johan Firdaus Ariffin aka Jopin.

On that day, I made a few experiences that are both good and bad. I gave flowers to girls as to congratulate them (YELLOW rose is a sign of friendship). Aku bagi bunga bukan sebab nak mengayat atau mengurat ok? They are all my sister's friends who are already like a part of our family or some sorts.

By buying flowers in itself, people started to look at you one kind. Lagi-lagi if the ones selling are your friends. They will start to tease you in any way possible. What la. Lucky I got the little teddy bear for free. So takde lah marah sangat.

As I don't have the invitation to go inside the grand hall, I watched the ceremony from inside the lecture hall. Every name and face that I recognized, I will have the picture taken. This brings me to one question:

PIKAPI, kau ada baca blog ni lagi tak?

Hari konvo ko haritu, ade tiga orang yang sama nama ngan ko. Sorang tu aku tau bukan ko. Aku konfius antara sorang yang pakai tudung ngan sorang yang free hair. Tapi kan, takde sorang pon antara dua tu yang rupa macam ogre (merujuk kepada kenyataan ko sem lepas kat CT). Apela. Penat je aku tunggu "ogre" haha..

Alright, lets continue. When I gave the flowers to my sister's friends, one of them said this out loud:

"I love you too"

Now, I knew she was kidding, my sister knew something, and I bet you she was kidding. But the thing is, her father, who happened to be behind her and unfortunately beside me, did not know that she was kidding. ............... . Aku telah menjadi mangsa jelingan yang amat tajam sehingga boleh membelah intan permata. And I stupidly smiled and shook his hands making me look more than ever guilty in his eyes. Oh man, suddenly, I've been considered an enemy by an uncle who I've never met until last Monday. T_T.

And trust me, if humans can kill by just staring, I'd say that his stare, would be considered the ultimate weapon of mass destruction aimed at me. Still haunts me in my sleep. Brrrrr~~~

No comments: