Monday, August 18, 2008

Boom-de-ah-da!

I will have a mid-term exam tomorrow. Ughh I hate exams. I hate. But I love......love......love.....the Discovery Channel's advertisement song!!





Astronaut 1: It never gets old, huh?
Astronaut 2: Nope.

Astronaut 1: It kinda makes you want to...
Astronaut 2: Break into song?
Astronaut 1: Yep



I love the mountains,

I love the clear blue skies,

I love big bridges,

I love when great whites fly,

I love the whole world,

And all its sights and sounds,

Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da!

I love the ocean,

I love real dirty things,

I love to go fast,

I love Egyptian kings,

I love the whole world,

And all its craziness,

Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da!

I love tornadoes,

I love arachnids,

I love hot magma,

I love the giant squid,

I love the whole world,

it's such a brilliant place,

Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da!


It's a very nice song with a very nice video.

OK!

Back to study.

PS:
Should watch this version of the vid too...damn nice especially the orc coming out suddenly

No comments: