On the way to the movie, we came across an accident where a Waja was totaled and turned upside down. At the side of the totaled Waja was an acquaintance's car. So, being a good friend (lol) that I am, I called Azam to make sure if the acquaintance was alright. And it seemed he was only stopping to help the Waja's driver while we, continued towards Damansara (such good Samaritan we are).
After about 45 minutes, we arrived at the Cineleisure Damansara. We watched the movie "Death Race". It was about a man framed of killing his wife and to regain his freedom, he had to take part in a brutal car race called.....Death Race (duhh). The movie was nice. I like the cars used in the movie. A modified Ford Mustang with 850 horsepower (I like), a modified Dodge Ram, and a modified Porsche 911 were the three top favourite cars in the movie.
After the movie, we went to see (and I swear, just to see) some of the pubs/bars they have there. It was like, umm...mmmm....hmmmm...how to say this? Scary? Chaotic? With everyone drunk (well, almost everyone) and some of the girls puking in the toilet where the sound could be heard from the outside. It was scary. Well, at least for Kirthi and Mohana it was. Me, I'm kinda used to it because last time I used to lived with people like that. So it wasn't such a big deal to me. Just, I really think if you couldn't hold your liquor, then maybe, you should just stick to plain ol' Milk. Susu Lembu. That way, less embarrassment for you, less pollution for the environment (the puke), and it does help to build strong bones and prevent osteoporosis in the long run. See what the Swiss cow would say about drinking milk:
And after that, we went for Sahur at Murni in SS2 (most of the MMU students should know this restaurant). I ordered a Dragon Pizza which was a pizza dough made into shape of a "dragon" (a huge version of karipap with a "tail" was more like it) with chicken shreds, chicken ham, egg(s) and mushrooms fillings. Unfortunately, when I got mine, it was a little bit (actually not little) salty. So it kinda ruin the "feeling". Makan pun kena ada "feel", baru sedap/puas.
During the meal, we talked about many things/people. And Joshua talked about his friend who liked this one girl who happened to be friends with the girls. This was where it got interesting. The friend mentioned was none other than yours truly. Joshua knew he was talking about me. I knew he was talking about me. But the girls did not. So they kept pushing him to tell who the friend was.
And the question to me was,
During the meal, we talked about many things/people. And Joshua talked about his friend who liked this one girl who happened to be friends with the girls. This was where it got interesting. The friend mentioned was none other than yours truly. Joshua knew he was talking about me. I knew he was talking about me. But the girls did not. So they kept pushing him to tell who the friend was.
"Tell la who,"
"He won't know you tell us la,"
"We won't tell him you told us,"
"He won't know you tell us la,"
"We won't tell him you told us,"
And the question to me was,
"Ezrin, you know who the guy is?"
Wahaha. Of course I know who the guy was. It was ME. Joshua and I kept looking at each other laughing very hard.
Damn that was priceless. Of course the friend would know if Joshua told them. I WAS THERE. Sitting just in front of one and beside the other. Wahaha. Damn, girls can be dangerous when they tried to uncover your secrets. They actually had a secret weapon against Joshua which that in the end, we had to reveal who I was. But they said it was too late and are still keeping their secret a secret. Poor Joshua is yet to receive knowledge of his secret crush.
Never mind bro, Patience is Virtue. Or is it?
"He won't know you tell us la,"
Damn that was priceless. Of course the friend would know if Joshua told them. I WAS THERE. Sitting just in front of one and beside the other. Wahaha. Damn, girls can be dangerous when they tried to uncover your secrets. They actually had a secret weapon against Joshua which that in the end, we had to reveal who I was. But they said it was too late and are still keeping their secret a secret. Poor Joshua is yet to receive knowledge of his secret crush.
Never mind bro, Patience is Virtue. Or is it?

No comments:
Post a Comment