Friday, September 26, 2008

Freaky Friday Night....not "Friday....the night" as Ms. Khadijah once said..

It was last night. My roommate had gone back to his hometown yesterday morning. I was left alone. We Muslims know that in the month of Ramadan, there will be no demon/satan/devil/ghost.

But something was quite not right. It felt like there was a presence in my room. The presence was strong that I KNOW I was not alone. When supposedly, I should be. I looked under my bed and there it was,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
my long lost dumbbell (so that's where it was [-_-]" ).

But that was not the source of my uneasiness. The uneasiness was so overwhelming that I had to stop what I was doing (playing RO). My heart beat faster and faster each passing second. I climbed up my bed and lie down, putting myself under my "army blanket". I could feel something approaching. Approaching fast.

I closed my eyes. And when I calmed down a little bit, I opened them for a little peek. That's when I saw it. The reason for the presence I felt. It was, it was,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My Handphone!
Why?
Because...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tada~~

Silly me. I'm using DiGi. Of course there will be the Yellow Fellow following me everywhere ("almost", as they said it in the TV ad). Haha.

A shout out to all my Muslim friends:

Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir Dan Batin.
Eid Mubarak.

That goes the same to any other Muslims who, if any, are reading this blog.

No comments: