Thursday, May 1, 2008

Nuuuuuuuuuuuu.....

I went for a haircut the other day. Everytime, when I go to the macha, I just say, "tepi nipis belakang slope, atas biar panjang" (malas translate dulu). This time, I was wearing a cap, so my hair was flat. And again, I said the same thing. So he did what he did usually. But this time, there was an extra question "nak tukar style ke?". I didn't get it at first. But then when he finished, I found out that when my hair was flat, the macha got the wrong idea of "tukar style" and cut my hair so that it only can be combed to the front. Patut la macha tu gave an evil smirk when he said that.

IT WAS GAY STYLE!! OH NO!!

It's bad enough that time when the girl I like told me she's into another girl, and asked me to be gay, but this, this is madness (SPARTAAAAAA!!!). Kalau dia nampak aku sekarang, mesti dia proud that I "accepted" her suggestion. Aiya, aku punye roommate dahla sorang ni separa gay. And then, when I went to Alamanda just now, got this one pengkid (PKD) thought I was "lembut-lembut" kinda guy. And she was like, "OMG, even I wanted to be a guy, this guy wanted to be soft pulak,".

@&%#^%$$&%*

Although it was my fault for wearing that stupid cap to the barber shop, but still...dang.

~edit~

tiba-tiba ada orang kasik link komik...rambut die camni:


wau...bole tahan gak neh...hmm...nak try nak try... :D

No comments: