I promised to myself, I would let go if Allah give me signs from 3 different people. 3 people who does not know who the lady is, no matter if they are friends of mine or not. So, finally, today, I received my third sign.
1st sign:
When Elaine wrote on her personal message about letting go or something. Though it was not meant for me, but hey, I only need signs, not advice. So, "Strike One".
2nd sign:
When Rashad posted about his sad story. It was definitely and undoubtedly, more saddening than mine. So, "Strike Two".
3rd sign which didn't actually turned out to be one:
When my little sis put on her status (YM, status la...MSN die tulis situ Personal Message, so lain tu) "let it go". But it did not count because, she did know the lady, though not personally, but she did. So, "Ball".
3rd sign which sadly (Is is sadly? Because I don't really know anymore) is real:
An article from The Star dated 4th May 2008 from the Heart & Soul Cloumn. The title was written so BIG AND BOLDED, that even blind people can see it (figuratively speaking of course). It read "Forget the love that never was". Tadaaaa, "Strike Three".
So, to save what is most important, I must be strong enough, to cut out my heart (I stole that line from Hiro Nakamura). And the most important thing for me right now is my world (my family and my studies).
And, in the style of The Sound Of Music that she love (although I'm no Captain vonn Trapp), here goes:
There's a sad sort of clanging
From the clock in the hall
And the bells in the steeple, too
And up in the nursery
An absurd little bird
Is popping out to say coo-coo
(Coo-coo, coo-coo)
coo-coo Regretfully they tell us
coo-coo But firmly they compel us
to say goodnight
coo-coo
To you
So long, farewell
Auf Wiedersehen, goodnight
I hate to go and leave this pretty sight
So long, farewell
Auf Wiedersehen, adieu
Adieu, adieu
To you and you and you
So long, farewell
Au revoir, Auf Weidersehen
I'd like to stay
And taste my first champagne
So long, farewell
Auf Weidersehen, goodbye
I leave and heave
A sigh and say goodbye
Goodbye
I'm glad to go
I cannot tell a lie
I flit, I float
I fleetly flee, I fly
The sun has gone
To bed and so must I
So long, farewell
Auf Weidersehen, goodbye
Goodbye
Goodbye
Goodbye
Goodbye
From the clock in the hall
And the bells in the steeple, too
And up in the nursery
An absurd little bird
Is popping out to say coo-coo
(Coo-coo, coo-coo)
coo-coo Regretfully they tell us
coo-coo But firmly they compel us
to say goodnight
coo-coo
To you
So long, farewell
Auf Wiedersehen, goodnight
I hate to go and leave this pretty sight
So long, farewell
Auf Wiedersehen, adieu
Adieu, adieu
To you and you and you
So long, farewell
Au revoir, Auf Weidersehen
I'd like to stay
So long, farewell
Auf Weidersehen, goodbye
I leave and heave
A sigh and say goodbye
Goodbye
I'm glad to go
I cannot tell a lie
I flit, I float
I fleetly flee, I fly
The sun has gone
To bed and so must I
So long, farewell
Auf Weidersehen, goodbye
Goodbye
Goodbye
Goodbye
Goodbye

No comments:
Post a Comment