And together, we are the Justice League! (I wanna be Superman, chop..or Green Lantern) LOLDuring the meeting, we acted like it was the brainstorming session. So much noise and havoc. We even made jokes and laughed. Even Madam Rozita laughed along. But the best part was, when she said these:
"Very dynamic group. You didn't even wait for others to finish their sentence. Full mark for group dynamic. You are the only group to have full mark for group dynamic, so far"
Well, patience is virtue. But I'd say, impatience gets you full mark for group dynamic :D. Haha. Well done, people. Very well done.
"Very dynamic group. You didn't even wait for others to finish their sentence. Full mark for group dynamic. You are the only group to have full mark for group dynamic, so far"
Well, patience is virtue. But I'd say, impatience gets you full mark for group dynamic :D. Haha. Well done, people. Very well done.
Ps: I wanna go see Ironman T_T









No comments:
Post a Comment