Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hold my peace...

WARNING!
This post may contain a little bit of racism. A little bit. And just for the record, I'm NOT a racist person, it's just that sometimes, some people's actions may have driven me to the brink of my patience and almost made me cross the line.


Took my Data Communications exam today. The exam hall wasn't all that cold, but, since I've always been weak to cold (IT'S TRUE!), so for me, it was cold la. OK, at first I wanted to go to the toilet to wash my face since I was really sleepy (tak tidur malam). So I asked one of the invigilators to go to the toilet. His reply was:

"Cannot, cannot. Still got people there maa".

Yes, that was his reply, 100% non-edited version. Then he walked past me to the back of the row I was sitting. And much to my anger/dismay/surprise (whichever suitable), a dude walked past beside me and out he went to the toilet (I'm very sure he went to the toilet because he went out for a while then came back in). Aiya, sir, don't be like that can aaa? Gua pun mau pegi toilet sebab ~tiba-tiba, tak diduga ooowoooo~ (nyanyi ala KRU punya lagu, Dua) mahu buang air oooo. You tak mau kasi gua pergi toilet you kasi adil la sikit. Itu dude you kasi pergi pula.

Terus emo aku jadinya. Sialan, brengset, goblok. And then when I realized it, came a sound, "You have 30 minutes more. Nobody may leave the examination hall until the end of the examination". Wahhhhh. So, in the end, I have to hold my peace. (peace was chosen as I wanted to reduce the level of grossness. Just say it longer and you'll get the idea)

No comments: