Thursday, April 24, 2008

Names

♪ I believe I can flyyyyy....I believe I can touch the skyyyy ♪
*Jump off the bed*
*splat*
☆ Ouch....I'm seeing stars ☆
Dang, now I KNOW I can't fly

Ops, just a little joke there. Hehe. Assignment stress. Ah, well actually, this time is to clear something up. Most of you already know this, but someone asked me on the post "OMG...Ezrin, not you too..".

The question:

"Bukan tu nama kau ke?". "Kau kenape?"
Trans: "Wasn't that your name?". "What's up?"

Yeap, that IS my name. My full name is Ezrin Qafrizi Bin Idrus. Qafrizi is the middle name. Ezrin is the first name. Idrus, which is my father's name can be considered as last name. But you don't call me Idrus on purpose aaaa? If you do, maybe I'll show you that like me, you can't fly too. It's like Joshua George Matthews (hehe) once said, "Wei, kalau aku panggil kau Idrus kau marah kan?" Trans: "Wei, if I call you Idrus you'll be angry right?". Kapish? And and and, the reason I put that as the title is because to show that even I myself felt like that Mr. Saiful Jumaat looked like me (as in quite only, aku still tak nak mengaku). Or, out of respect for an older person, I looked like him (again, quite only).

Ah, while I'm at it, I might as well advertise the names that I respond to (huahuahua):

Ezrin
Qafrizi
Ez
Erin (DON'T LAUGH)(Back in UiTM, Lail and Tacip used to call me that)
EQI (SASsians' nick for me)
Rikishi (Again, back in UiTM my housemates used to call me that)
Rin (Again, DON'T LAUGH)(Izza back in UiTM called me that for fun)(nasib baik dia comel beyond words, kalau tak) OPS..hihi
Onimusha (nickname in Cyber Tracker, now "melekat" on me)
Handsome OPS...hehe

For family use:
Aboi
Abang
Boi
Qaaf
Abang Qaaf (combo for cousins)
Abang Boi (again, combo for cousins)
Papa (for three naughty little nieces)
Pa (when my mom suddenly don't know which one to choose)
And a couple of nicknames I don't want to mention here used by my two sisters.

Last time someone gave me a nickname translated from Japanese to be "husband". Haih, the good old days. I really missed that person. Don't know where she'd gone off to. Well, anyways, for my MMU friends, maybe you should just stick with the first three names. The striked through one also can la. WAHAHA. Tata.


Ah, ya. Congratulations to a Miss Valerie (sp?) Tan for saying this directly to my face without any fear whatsoever:

"Ezrin? Waa, isn't that like, a girl's name? You don't look like a girl,"

She's the first person EVER to ask me such question. Haha. Your honesty/bravery is indeed, admirable.






No comments: