Wah...today, everywhere I go, people asked me almost the same two questions:
1) Kenapa muka kau serabai? Macam orang terdampar kat pulau 40 hari...
Translation (roughly according to their intention): Why your face looks messy (miserable)? It's like someone on a deserted island for 40 days.
2) Orang pakai cincin kat jari..kau pakai kat rantai kenapa?
Translation (roughly according to their intention): People wear their rings on their fingers..why do you put them on your necklace?
Haha..ok..I actually wanted to answer them like this:
SUKATI LA!!
Translation: Hmmm..don't know how to translate this...maybe....---> F@@K OFF!!....maybe...I don't say it is..but I don't say it is not either..maybe...OI!! MAYBE LA!!...*ops*
Haha..but but but..being the good person that I am, I answered them nicely..(ni kalau Razak bace ni mesti die kate aku kurang ajar gak jawab ni)..
My answers:
1) Memang aku tengah serabai sekarang..hidup aku tengah serabai..
Translation: I AM miserable now..my life is miserable..
2) Cincin dua ni, satu untuk aku..satu lagi untuk seseorang..tapi dia tak sudi..jadi aku gantung la untuk peringatan..kalau pakai kat jari rasa sedih pulak..
Translation: These two rings, one was meant for me..and another for someone..but she didn't want to..so I hang them for memento..if I wear them on my fingers I'll feel sad..
So, those were my answers..I don't know why, but my life has been miserable eversince...hmm...ever since I fell for someone I shouldn't have fallen for..*haih*
So there..now, I have beard (for a limited time only)..and will be looking like a miserable person that I am (again, for a limited time only) until I can pull myself together..or until some one BEAUTIFUL girls ask me to be their her boyfriend..*LOL*..
OK? ADA PAHAM? TAK PAHAM GASAK!!
ah ya..the rings being my necklace..it's kinda cool..(for me la)..
Dayah, aku tau aku kata tak pakai rantai lagi..dah lama tak pakai..tapi kali ni ko kene la kasik excuse skit kat aku...tengah recovering ni..alaa..bole la..bole la..bole kan?
The necklace

No comments:
Post a Comment