1.
This is MY blog. I write, you read. You comment, I read.
2.
Blog-hoppers are welcomed, but please behave yourself.
3.
Whiner babies are NOT welcomed.
-Whiner babies on my definition:
someone who, in a losing argument and could not come up with a good comeback, resorted to "spell checking".
4.
I reserved the rights to delete any comments which leads to:
-racism
-defamation
-hatred [racial, Religion, etc]
5.
........TBA...if anything comes up.
This is MY blog. I write, you read. You comment, I read.
2.
Blog-hoppers are welcomed, but please behave yourself.
3.
Whiner babies are NOT welcomed.
-Whiner babies on my definition:
someone who, in a losing argument and could not come up with a good comeback, resorted to "spell checking".
4.
I reserved the rights to delete any comments which leads to:
-racism
-defamation
-hatred [racial, Religion, etc]
5.
........TBA...if anything comes up.
This blog is for fun, not a serious discussion on gadgets, or world's issues. It is written on a whim. I would appreciate it very much if you do not cause any trouble here. Lets just have fun together.

No comments:
Post a Comment