The thing actually happened on Wednesday. It was somewhat historical. A girl, pretty much pretty, chose to sit beside me in class. Well, that might not be important to YOU, but to ME, it was. Why? Because, there has never been a girl, who is brave enough, to sit beside me when there are other empty seats around. That is of course unless they are family and friends. But then again, even some girl-friends do not want to sit beside me when there are other available seats around. I just don't know why. But, sadly, the happy feeling I got did not last long.
You see, it was raining outside the class then. And after the class finished, it stopped. So I walked back to the hostel. Although it was not raining for a long period of time, but it was enough to make some part of the ground the ground muddy (I don't know the exact word to "lecah" so I put that for the moment). And when I reached the gate near the hostel, there was a girl walking towards me. She looked at me, walked towards me as trying to evade me. And, she stepped on the unpaved, muddy ground. For what? Just trying to evade me? I know I'm a big person, but I really don't think I'm THAT BIG that I use the whole paved path for myself.
I don't know what she saw that made her act like she did. But honestly, it kinda hurt my feelings. She started evading to the side when she saw me. If she was drunk, and walking like a drunkard, I wouldn't have mind. Do I have a wanted poster entitled "Wanted, serial rapist on the loose" anywhere in Cyberjaya? If I do, please, someone tell me. I have to know. I have to know why most girls acted like they do around me. And yes, that girl who stepped on the muddy ground was not the first to do that to me. There were others before her. Although you can say I'm used to it, sometimes, it still hurts.
*Just now, I went and have light supper with Faiz and Firdaus and told them this story. Faiz said I'm too sensitive. Maybe I am. But then again, maybe I'm not and there really are wanted posters of me posted around Cyberjaya in secrets..LOL
On another note, Thursdays in this trimester will be hell for me. Starting next week, I'm going to have classes from 8AM all the way until 6PM. One week had passed already. Only 12 more to go. Great. *sigh* I'm going to hate Thursdays for this trimester.

No comments:
Post a Comment