Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Be careful what you type...because....I PRINT SCREEN! V(^_^)V

Yeap. For some people on my Yahoo! Messenger, I do like to print screen [so evil]. Maybe because of the hard learned lesson of last time when someone did not believe what I told even though we were very close friends. Well, that person is still my friend but I'm not quite sure about the other way round.

Ooookay, let's just go on [let's Go-On] Go-Onger style. Enjoy these 4 pictures:


Confession of a porn-watcher and a try at cover up (by pretending to be someone else) (^_^)


Evil is contagious and feels so good. Btw, Gay Detected! (don't worry though, I don't discriminate)

This, is just another example of my (our) craziness. Do take note that the links are not for good little children. And I do mean NOT FOR GOOD LITTLE CHILDREN. V(^_^)V

And another craziness with the last part being a confession of a porn-watcher. Again. LOL



Aaaaand I'm off to bed [not straight away of course]. Tomorrow will be another day in my Gamma year. Yeap, I'm officially repeating Gamma year all over again. I will miss the Nanotechnology friends of my original batch. But hey, who knows. Maybe, just maybe, you guys would fail one or two subjects and we can meet again in class. LOL. Just kidding. All the best for you guys. I will miss the noisy atmosphere of our class.

Ps: All the pictures up there do not represent the real Azam. Those are just Yahoo! Messenger moments where we all will act crazy. The real person is a nice person who does not watch porn. I think.

Ps2: Don't have one.

Ps3: Also don't have one.

Psp: Left at home for my sisters as I have a new toy to play with. Yay.

Ps4: Like hell there is one now. If any of you knows a nice template for Blogger, please let me know as I want to change the look of this page.

2 comments:

asif'o said...

gler ko ezrin!

Ezrin Qafrizi Idrus said...

manede...bukan aku yang GAYler...ops...haha...azam yang jahat tu...