You know, all the malay friends of mine have been saying that I looked like a certain lecturer named Mr. Saiful Jumaat. But I thought they were joking because that's who they are, JOKERS. But this morning, GLEN came up to me and said, "Eh, you know who you looked like aaa? Mr. Saiful you know,". I mean, if other people said I'd just take it that they are joking. But Glen? Not you too..aiyoh.
Seriously folks, I know some of you are reading this out of curiosity because I purposely put the link on my MSN personnal message. Soooooo, comments please. Do I really look like Mr. Saiful Jumaat?
Oh, and yeah, this "jambang" is here to stay (like I said, for a limited time only). So no asking for me to shave cause I wont listen. Unless you're a cute girl of course.
Dengan Blog Aku Menulis
-
*~Hari ini rasa nak kembali menulis untuk mengisi masa terluang.*
*~~Penulisan adakala menjadi medium untuk seseorang meluahkan perasaan,
melontarkan ide...
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment