Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Old Fashioned?

Lately, my friends have been classifying me as an old fashion kind of guy. I don't know if it's true because I cannot see and judge my actions. I only know that I have a principle and those are what kept me from doing things that I think is no right for me. And they are not just for saying as I do hold on to my principles. So, let me give you a description of my belief so that you can judge whether I am an old fashioned kind of person.

These six will always be my belief, just excuse me for this if you're Non-Muslim

I believe in Allah
I believe in His Messengers
I believe in His Angels
I believe in His Books of Revelations
I believe in the End of Days
I believe in Qada' and Qadar

I believe that girls should be protected even though they know all sorts of martial practices.
I believe in peaceful method rather than settling things with violence. (IT'S TRUE)
I believe in monogamy. (Yes, I know that we Muslims are allowed up until FOUR wives. BUT, that is only applicable IF AND ONLY IF you can be fair to all. And, I personally think that nowadays, those who marry more than one have the wrong nawaitu (intention). They only did it because they have the means to do so and because the other person is more sexy/beautiful than the original wife)(And my personal thinking DOES NOT apply to those Ulama' that marry more than one to have the wives help him)
I don't believe in hitting your children to discipline them.
I believe that if you spread rumors about a girl, it will destroy her. And if you spread rumors about a guy, he will destroy you. (Just don't do it, ok?)
I believe that when I find love, she will be my only one and I'll stay even if she becomes really b1tchy and super duper annoying. (Unless she leaves of course. THEN I'll look for another)
I like oldies songs. (Ah, this one cannot be used to describe someone as old fashioned kan?)
I believe that you should not mess with my family. And some friends. As I am bound to defend their honor.
I believe that we should all respect others' Religion.
I believe that messing with Faiz makes us all happy. :)
I used to believe in helping others who need help in sight. But, unfortunately, because of some events in my life (those damned UiTM girls), I now believe in helping others who asked for help only.
I believe that if you're good hearted, then you'll always be happy. (Which obviously I'm not....yet)
I believe in seeding in torrent for I leeched from people also. And not going for the top uploader spot. *hint hint* (Ops...I AM the top uploader....for now :D Cyber Tracker)
I do believe in sharing is caring, but, there are just some things that you cannot share.
I believe that if you try hard enough, the other person will realize your good intention. (Which, I found out recently that it is NOT working out for me)
I believe that people I know is my friend, until they claim to be my enemy.
I believe in myself. No one can make me feel inferior to them without my consent. No one.

Am I old fashioned?

No comments: