It's about the attitude of the Malaysian people. I don't know what your parents taught you, but mostly, the Malaysian people nowadays have no courtesy. Mostly, not all.
As for example, taking the LRT which is crowded. There are signs that notify you of the special seats for the elderly, the disabled and the pregnant ladies. The notifications are there for a reason. They are not decorations to make the inside of the car look cartoon-ish.
My mom and dad are old people (if my mom reads this, she would be angry). So like, they actually qualify for those seats. But no, we young Malaysians are too lazy to stand up, we let the old people stands. Luckily, a Japanese guy gave his seat to my mom, and a Nepalese guy gave his seat to my dad. Unluckily, the Japanese guy's girlfriend said something that I understood. Unfortunately.
"Mareshia jin, ii hito janai"
Which, if all those animes taught me correctly, translates to:
"Malaysian people are not good people"
or can also be:
"Malaysians are jackasses"
depending on how extreme your emotional level is.
A few stations ahead, a couple came in with a baby. This one guy of Certain race looked at them, and looked at me with his stupid looking face (well, not stupid face, but I brand people who are jackasses stupid all the same) and continue sitting on his fat ass. Lucky for the couple, an Indian guy (from India because he was speaking Hindi with his friend) pulled the husband (as he was the one carrying the baby) and gave him his seat. Another guy of Certain race then continued playing with his iPhone4 feeling satisfied someone gave up their seat for the couple so he didn't have to
On the way back, the same shit happened. Luckily, a few people from the Eye race gave their seats to my parents as soon as we came into the car. While a girl from a Certain race pretended to sleep in her seat; the one specially prioritized for the *refer above*. The most jackass thing about this girl is that she covered her face with her long hair (so she could hide her face) while pretending to be asleep. I'm 150 thousand percent sure she was pretending to be asleep because when we arrived at her station, she jumped on her feet with a fresh face. Oh and that stupid smirk. God, I wish hitting a total stranger for their jackassness isn't a crime.
And don't even get me started on My race. The train is like a private room for them to make out. And give a cock/bitch stare at anyone who even accidentally caught a glimpse of their indecent behaviour. These people lack the courtesy to hide their ugly, cellulite filled thighs and stretch-marked belly from the public. And had the audacity to "pegang-pegang, raba-raba, ramas-ramas" in the train. Oh, and the excessive littering (mostly cigarette butts), spitting and whatever shit they think they can freely do.
I'm not sure whether these people, if you can call them people at all, were taught at home like that, or at school, or they ran away from home and/or skipped school. But to be SUCH jackasses *shakes head*. Makes me kind of mad that they are the citizens of the same country as me.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not a good character either. But at least I have this courtesy as I want people to treat me. It's a selfish thing, I know. But still...

No comments:
Post a Comment