I watched the movie "The Invention of Lying" today. I know, I know, it's an old movie. But hey, I just discovered it, so sue me.
In that movie, everyone tells the truth no matter how harsh it is. But somehow, the protagonist of the story was able to tell a lie after he had a very hard day. So he lied and lied to everyone about everything.
Except for the one part, when the woman that he really loves asked about something. He didn't lie. Near the end of the story, he told the woman that the reason he "did not say the thing that was not" was because "it wouldn't count".
So, that brings us to my story. The man did not lie to the person that matters because it wouldn't count. It's just the same for me. I might, [stress on the might] lie to anyone else, but I did not lie to her. I may avoid the question, but I did not lie. Because she matters, to me.
But I've known for a fact that she always lie to me. This is because we share the same circle of friends. And some of her jackass friends are harassing me with stories of her. Also, there is her bad habit of saying "uhh" before lying.
So in the end, I don't matter to her?
Dengan Blog Aku Menulis
-
*~Hari ini rasa nak kembali menulis untuk mengisi masa terluang.*
*~~Penulisan adakala menjadi medium untuk seseorang meluahkan perasaan,
melontarkan ide...
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment