Saturday, January 14, 2012

BUMMER!

I actually wanted to just post this on Facebook, but then it would be too long for the status update space, so here we are. Plus, I just wanted to try out my new keyboard, Razer Blackwidow Ultimate.

So I went to The Curve today (sending my sister to meet with her client). And since I'm too lazy to make a second trip, I stayed there to wait until she finishes the meeting. At first I wanted to watch a movie, but then the nice movies are not out until next week, so I just walked around.

Then I saw a cute girl at a clothing shop. But I couldn't just stop and stare, so I just walked and walked and walked, until I get tired and wanted to sit down. The area with the bald piano man was crowded, but there was one seat available. So I sat down, until the woman next to me farted like . Leaving the place stink, and people looking at each other to blame. BITCH!

And so I walked again, until I reached Borders. I took a book from the shelves and started reading. It was a really interesting/informational/humorous book on philosophy. After a while, someone came and sat next to me. It was the cute girl from the clothing shop! I was like, "Thank You God!".

I noticed the books she read. Was quite a number. Three titles that she put beside me were "Born To Love", "Love in Life" and "How to Cope With Depression". I take it that she is currently single from those titles. She noticed that I was looking at her books and gave me a really cute smile, and I was like "ada harapan ni". I wanted to start a conversation, but feeling like a book in hand is not going to make a nice impression, I stupidly put down the philosophy book, and went to get another (konon nak impress kan la ni).

I got another book from the shelves and went back to my seat. And the girl gave me a really angry/annoyed look. I was quite puzzled for the sudden change of reaction, until I noticed the title of the book that I put down.


I think...that she thinks that I was making fun of her -_-''. And before I can even say "hi", she got up and left while giving me the look. Bummer. Termenung aku duduk kat situ.

After about half an hour of wallowing in self-pity, I got out of Borders and went to e@Curve. Again, I walked and walked with no purpose when suddenly, going down the escalator, I felt like someone was staring at me. It was her, again, eating at McDonald's still giving me the look -_-''.

Btw, "the look", is "squinting her eyes and looking with a fed-up/annoyed expression".

Today is just not that great. Heck, it's not even good. Except for the part where I get to meet some friends from uni :D.

Again, Bummer.

No comments: