Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Quiz that was........Mid-Term Test?

Today we had a quiz during the French class. The lecturer, Mademoiselle Lilianne had given us extra time [since originally, the quiz was supposed to be held last week] to revise. She even gave hints about what was to come up in the quiz. Well, sort of. And the quiz, was quite easy and simple. That is, if you call 4 pages long of questions simple.

Since she said "quiz", we all had expected one sheet worth of questions that can be solved in 10 to 15 minutes. Man , were we wrong. Haha. It took us one hour to finish it. More or less one hour. And the last question made me feel like a standard one student. Making short sentences to introduce myself. If I recall correctly, this was what I wrote:

Bon jour. Je m'applle Ezrin Qafrizi Idrus. Je suis Malisien. J'ai vingt-cinq ans. J'etudie a l'universite MMU. J'habite a Cyberjaya.

Direct translation:

Good day. My name is Ezrin Qafrizi Idrus. I am Malaysian. I have twenty-five years. I study in the university MMU. I live in Cyberjaya.

While writing that, I remembered how it was in standard one I introduced myself in front of the class.

Selamat Pagi. Nama saya Ezrin Qafrizi Bin Idrus. Umur saya enam tahun. Bapa saya seorang guru. Bla bla bla...

Haha. Good ol' times.

No comments: