Bon jour, Allo, Salut, and maybe even Bon Soir.
Been a long time. Last post was on 5th May. Well, it has not been a great time for me. Some recent events have left me devastated. Referring to the last post, let's just say I was the Balrog of Morgoth. Although, I did my share of the study. And not a little too mind you. Maybe that's the way destiny goes eh?
The consequence of the event is that this trimester, I only am taking one subject. French language. At first I thought, how hard could it be right? The writings are all the same roman characters as English and Bahasa Melayu. Shit, was I wrong. Everything has gender. And the spelling for feminine and masculine are different. Emmm...mmmm...lazy want to write more.
Let's just stop here for now.
Au revoir.
Dengan Blog Aku Menulis
-
*~Hari ini rasa nak kembali menulis untuk mengisi masa terluang.*
*~~Penulisan adakala menjadi medium untuk seseorang meluahkan perasaan,
melontarkan ide...
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment