The folder I came to contained songs from Celine Dion. And again, from there I did the same thing again. Closed my eyes and chose random songs. It was so ironic. The 4 songs that I blindly chose were:
Have You Ever Been In Love
That's The Way It Is
I Love You
Tell Him
That's The Way It Is
I Love You
Tell Him
Why ironic? Those four are love songs. And the thing I read yesterday was about this girl that I really adore. I adore her to the point that speaking is impossible when she's around. But it's too late now. It seemed that she recently found her partner.
Have you ever been in love
You could touch the moonlight
When your heart's shooting stars
You're holding heaven in your arms
Have you ever been so in love
Tell Him
(well, since it's a girl we are talking about, please understand to change the "he" to "she" when you read)
I'm scared
So afraid to show I care
Will he think me weak
If I tremble when I speak
Oooh what if
There's another one he's thinking of
Maybe he's in love
I'd feel like a fool
Life can be so cruel
I don't know what to do
I Love You
I wish I could go back to the very first day I saw you
Should have made my move when you looked in my eyes
That's The Way It Is
I can read your mind
And I know your story
I see what you're going through
It's an uphill climb
And I'm feeling sorry
*Someone did tell me it was only a rumor. But nonetheless, if the "rumor" is true, for the sake of my feelings, I have something to tell her:
Parts of the songs that really got to me were:
Have You Ever Been In Love
Have you ever been in love
You could touch the moonlight
When your heart's shooting stars
You're holding heaven in your arms
Have you ever been so in love
Tell Him
(well, since it's a girl we are talking about, please understand to change the "he" to "she" when you read)
I'm scared
So afraid to show I care
Will he think me weak
If I tremble when I speak
Oooh what if
There's another one he's thinking of
Maybe he's in love
I'd feel like a fool
Life can be so cruel
I don't know what to do
I Love You
I wish I could go back to the very first day I saw you
Should have made my move when you looked in my eyes
That's The Way It Is
I can read your mind
And I know your story
I see what you're going through
It's an uphill climb
And I'm feeling sorry
I have all these people around me. My friends. But, I can't help feeling so alone. It's times like this that I really wish that I have a big brother that I can talk to. To really give me some advice. To give me a slap in the face and later take me out somewhere to talk about it. To tell me to have a grip on myself.
"I wish for you to be happy. And I wish that he will see you, and love you, always, as I do now"

6 comments:
what the?? no mentioning of names here...sides, might be anyone, so, no name mentioning...
hahahahaha... got you!!!!
come man.. there still many girls out there.. just be a man!!!!
uhh...no you did not get me...like I said, might be anyone...I removed the comment to respect other people's rep...it's not nice to just write someone's name as a guess...kan? btw, be a man yourself and leave your name >:)
LAME.get a life.
Post a Comment