Wednesday, January 30, 2008

CRAP!

Dang. This morning I went into the wrong class for micro electronics. In the timetable that I made, I just copied the venue to every day and time that has the subject. As such:


Notice for all the subjects, all the title, group and venue are of the same style. Copy and paste. And then today the venue was supposed to be at XR1002 not XR1005. I was sitting there in XR1005 like a jackass waiting for my course mates to come when suddenly I realized that the faces around are not even of the same batch as me, let alone the same course! No wonder they stared like hell (well, maybe the fact that my head is shaved clean added to that). And after a while I got up and asked (needed to make sure) someone who in return, stared at me like he never see a bald headed person before, and only after a long pause he gave me the answer I wanted. *haih* So unlucky today. Now have to recheck my timetable and make the much necessary correction. Damn malu.

No comments: