Alright, here the sitch. Lately, there has been quite a lot of cry-for-help (as Mr. Kenny described them) type of posts on Facebook. And me reading those posts, means that you (poster) are my friend, and you posted them for all your friends to see/respond to. Again, ALL your friends to see/respond to.
But sadly, when some people responded (lets just say it's me), you tend to disregard my help, my attemp to help you in favor of someone who:
1) Is your own kind
2) Is cute
3) You want to shag
Let me tell you about asking for help. You ASK for it. You WANT it. Else you wont be posting it on the net for everyone to see. And the thing about asking for help is, YOU CANNOT FREAKING CHOOSE WHO YOU WANT TO HELP YOU. Well, unless you post the "help me" part on that person's page. OR, you put in the end of your whoring/asking for help posts, something like "ONLY <INSERT YOUR PREFERENCE> CAN REPLY/HELP"
So that way, only people that 1) Is your own kind, 2) Is cute, 3) You want to shag can reply, and I will know that I need not to. Kapish?
I'm not choosy as to people who needs help. But when I try to help you, please at least try to acknowledge. I'm not saying you have to acknowledge me every time, but it's kinda F-ed up when you IGNORE ME EVERY TIME.
AND I'M 1000% SURE YOU ARE IGNORING ME BECAUSE WHEN SOMEONE OF THE THREE CATEGORIES CAME ON, YOU REPLY SO FAST, THAT LIGHT HAS YET TO COMPLETE ITS 300000 KM TRAVEL.
As the Malays put it, "Gatal je (P**I/P****T/C***P/K**E)
SUCK IT!

No comments:
Post a Comment