Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dark

1st post of Two Zero One One.

What is it with today? Most of my friends posted something that kinda hit me on the head.

For example, someone posted the video of Immortality from Celine Dion and Bee Gees. The first paragraph(?) [what word is it to use for parts of a song?] really hits me. Brings back memories from this one time.

And then after that, somebody posted:

There are times when I fall in love with someone new. But I always seem to find myself back in love with you. Because that someone is not you..


This is true for me for several occasions. For the many cute girls that had come and gone. I can never forget her. I tried. I know it's not fair for the person I'm lucky enough to be with later [should God gives me the chance] but I can never not love her. Her eyes, hands and her warm smile. They're my treasure.

.........haih

No comments: