Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bye~~ "captain haddock"

Well, since some I-am-a-loser-person-who-have-no-life-and-like-to-comment-on-people's-posts-to-prove-my-existence spammed his comments on my posts, I had to disable anonymous comments. So, friends who would like to spam comments can do it on the shout box, alright?

Bye bye, "captain haddock"....I would miss your oh-I-am-such-a-loser comments...NOT!

6 comments:

Captain Haddock said...

My job is to blog hop. Unfortunately, i stumbled upon your's. Seems like bloggers such as yourself come up in the name of freedom of speech and pure expression, having a say on everything and everyone, but yet decide to hold back others' opinion about you. Disabling anonymous comments did't seem to have solved everything ain't it? If you believe in freedom of speech, do NOT delete this comment as it can serve a lesson for hundreds of thousands of people out there whom are in a similar mould as you. Hypocrites.

LAME.

Ezrin Qafrizi Idrus said...

Awww..too bad...I was trying to get you to comment on the shout box...didn't think you'd log into your account...

Here's the thing, the unfortunate thing, is on me. Not you. Heck, I am really having an unfortunate moment with you stumbling upon my blog.

Freedom of speech and pure expression. Hmm, that is a nice description. IF I do have a say on EVERYTHING and EVERYONE. Just like someone around here. I deleted the first comment on the previous post for the sake of protecting someone's good name. That was the comment by "anonymous" which I now presume not you since you angrily logged into your account and replied here.

You blog hop and wrote "LAME" and "get a life" on people's blogs. Tell me now who's the one "having a say on everything and everyone"? And yeah, since I DO believe in freedom of speech (unless it defame people or their race or religion) I will not delete your comment.

Oh and, by the way, "decide to hold back others' opinion about you" should describe you, someone who did not even open their profile for people's view. Eh, wait, you did not hold back others' opinion, YOU DON'T EVEN LET THEM HAVE ONE ON YOU!

And you're right, these comments, can serve a lesson for hundreds of thousands of people out there whom are in a similar mould as you. Hypocrites.

And, I still stand by my opinion, which is supported by your action of logging in and commented back. That you are nothing more than some LOSER who happens to have much free time.

Captain Haddock said...

7 paragraphs of rubbish in the previous comment. I'm so sorry, call me incompetent or whatever, but crap don't deserve to be rebutted.
LAME.

Ezrin Qafrizi Idrus said...

Wow..well, at least you can count..

Ezrin Qafrizi Idrus said...

" I'm so sorry, call me incompetent or whatever, but crap don't deserve to be rebutted. "

ever heard of it?

Captain Haddock said...

ya, the crap i was referring to was your 7 paragraph of garbage, consisting mainly of broken English, spelling errors, and most importantly baffoonic writing which seems to suit your personality very well. bah! good riddance to you and your flog!

LAME.get a life.