Coming back to MMU wasn't actually a joy this time around for me. Why? Well, for FOE students (mainly my coursemates), you might have heard the rumor spread by Mr. HS aka Happy Harry.
Third child out of four. Maybe that's why I'm a little "crazy" (tiga suku ¾). Haha. And the only male too. Thus the reason I'm more nicer to girls. Nyakaka. I may not look like it, but I'm a very good listener (mostly because I'm not a good speaker, but, oh well). And I still think that I am really misunderstood by the world.
Dengan Blog Aku Menulis
-
*~Hari ini rasa nak kembali menulis untuk mengisi masa terluang.*
*~~Penulisan adakala menjadi medium untuk seseorang meluahkan perasaan,
melontarkan ide...
Trip Padang Bukittinggi
-
Berdasarkan 4 hari aku di sana
Mungkin tak cukup tipsnya
18-21 oct 2014
style: rilex rilex, budget, bukan outdoor tahap extreme
Rate aku tukar di m'sia
...
Selamat Menyambut 2013, Selamat Tinggal 2012!
-
Sekelip mata sahaja masa berlalu. Pejam celik kita sudah bakal memasuki
2013. Ya, dunia masih belum berakhir, tafsiran kalender Mayan adalah bohong
sema...
bab 1
-
bismillah
fikirnya mahu mencerita dan mnukilkan kisah dahulu kala. pengalaman hidup
untuk berkongsi bersama teman pembaca tetapi mood hari ini terus bertuk...
migrate
-
halo2 hai2 my dear readers, mulai hari ini, blog aku dah berpindah ke
blogspot. bukan wordpress lagi dah. syg jugak rasanya tinggalkn wordpress
ni memandan...
September Begins.
-
September. Been 8 months, not logging in. The fear to even visit the poor
poor site. Work is definitely not an excuse, but procrastination definitely
is de...
I hate.
-
I hate the fact that you used to be a part of my life. I hate the fact that
we are not able to have a decent conversation without me making a scene.I
hate ...
Conversation of the Day
-
Friend: So, why are you wearing a Malaysia jersey?
ALI: Err....because I am Malaysian?
Friend: So, those fellas walking around town with the England jersey...
The tree
-
Here's a thoughtful clip about trees... its the PAS spiritual leader giving
insight about the beneficial of planting trees in the perception of islam.
chec...
Selamat Hari Guru..
-
Selamat Hari Guru diucapkan kepada semua warga guru di Malaysia terutama
guru2 Sek Jln Pasar, Sek Ren Agama Attaufiqiah, Sek Jln Cochrane , Sek Seri
Bint...
Saman
-
What a "nice" day!
I kena a saman la wey
Kena stop by police at the road block
It was supposed to be a wonderful trip back to KL after a nice break
Who knows...
Wasiat Imam Shafie
-
SEBELUM Imam Syafie pulang ke rahmatullah, beliau sempat berwasiat kepada
para muridnya dan umat islam seluruhnya. Berikut ialah kandungan wasiat
tersebut:...
No comments:
Post a Comment